Description
RPG Rating

Genre
Modern
Difficulty
Advanced

Hypnosis GM

Site Owner
It had been I total of seven days since Ryan had join the Elementals in this large thing they called the air base. He was taking it harder than he expected that he would. Ryan didn't really know anyone yet other than his twin sister Riley. "Ugh why did have come with them," he groaned as he looked out of his bedroom window, to him it felt as he was looking out from an airplane window, which to be honest he was, but this thing was larger than any airplane he had seen. It was almost futuristic, something you see in a movie, that was when he heard a knock on the door, he wondered who that could be. Could it be the lady that was suppose to 'Master Jen' or his twin sister Riley, that was when he opened the door.

"Hello, there Ryan. Sorry it has taken so long for me come and see you, but I'm leader of the Elementals. Master Jen," she spoke quietly. Ryan had thought it would have been some old lady, not someone so young he was speechless. "I know you have most likely a million questions. It'd be better explained if we met with the entire group," she suggested as Ryan witness he beginning to walk away from the door. "If you want to learn more, you need to follow me, and be quick."

As Ryan entered the hallway, this was first time he had been out of room, each living quarters had their own bathroom, and eating space, because apparently some elements didn't mix well with others. The walls of the hall way were mad from clean white metal, it felt as if he was walking in a museum, he made sure he didn't touch anything. "Please make yourself at home, while we wait for the others." Was all he heard before he took a seat on the light blue sofa.

Dark3m3raldWolf GM

Administrator
Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. This light footsteps were the only thing Kayden could hear walking down the dim hallway of the air base. The air base. Him and his sister, Alyka, have been on this air base of the Elementals for almost two whole weeks. By now he could walk this hallways with his eyes closed, seeing how all he had to do was let the shadows lead him. He had gotten word from Master Jen that everyone was finally meeting up.

Reaching the door of Alyka's room, Kayden came to a halt, knocked on the door before letting himself in. "Alyka? Master Jen wants us in the lounge room." The bedroom door opened and a dark brown haired girl walked out. "Okay, big brother. Let's not keep her waiting." The two of them walked out of her living quarters and towards the lounge room side by side. Every step Kayden took, the shadows expanded without him knowing. The closer they got to the lounge, the farther the shadows covered the walls and floor. Upon entering the lounge, Alyka blinked. "Um, Kayden, your shadows..." Kayden looked down at her. "What?" Looking around, he sighed and started to withdraw the shadows back into his body. "My bad." His voice showing how bored he was.

Hypnosis GM

Site Owner
For some odd reason Riley really liked her room to be like freezer, she does believe it's because of her elemental power, but even before she realized these powers she always like the cold. The colder the better, she always thought. There she was just relaxing in her quarters and a notification came across the screen, say that Master Jen would like to see us in the lounge. She hasn't met any of the other elementals yet, well other than her brother, she wondered whether or not he would be able to attend the meeting. As she rolled out of bed, she threw on some basic clothing and walked out into the hallway, and towards the lounge.

Just ahead of her was a boy and girl, one seemed to playing with shadows - it was the boy because the girl mentioned something about it. How could one control the shadows that was bit crazy to her, but she could control ice - so anything should be basically possible. As she entered the lounge room she noticed the boy and girl were just standing there, the looking as if he were bored. Riley thought this place was amazing. "Hello I'm Riley, " she introduced herself and took a seat on the sofa. That was when her brother and Master Jen walked in. "Looks like your getting special treatment like always Ryan," she laughed as he took the seat next to her. She could feel the heat radiating off of him, so much is making her skin sweat. "Man bro, you need to cool down," she joked as she scooted a little bit farther away from him.

-------------------------------

"Okay you're all wondering why I brought you up her on my ship," Master Jen started. She could control any element - as she was the supreme master. "You all have special abilities, Riley with ice, Kayden with shadows, Alyka with electricity, and Ryan with fire," she began. "You are going to be a part of an elite squad of heroes. You will need to protect the earth from national disasters or evil doers that stand in your way. You will need to train," she continued. "The training area has been unlocked for your use, but you will need to supply the ship with your hand print and retina scans to access certain areas."

Dark3m3raldWolf GM

Administrator
Protecting people that are not able to protect themselves? Count him in. Kayden looked at Master Jen before sighing. "I do suppose this is better than our previous lives." Lifting his hand up to his face, a small cloud of shadows puffed, floating in mid air just slightly above his palm. If there is a way to protect others with his special ability, Kayden was all for it. But at the moment, he just couldn't see how shadows can protect anything or anyone.

Alyka smiled big up at Kayden. "This is way better." Looking over at the other boy and girl, she smiled kindly to them, "I'm Alyka and this is my big brother, Kayden. It's nice to meet you!" With that, Alyka turned to Master Jen, she tilted her head slightly to the left. "When do we start training?" Glancing over at the shadow ball in Kayden's hand, sparks of electricity appeared from within. Ever since they discovered that they had these abilities, Kayden and Alyka have been able to combine their abilities together as one. It even got to the point where they came up with different combined techniques. But of course, up until now, they didn't have anywhere safe to train or be able to focus on controlling their abilities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)