Sorry for the mess,

Darionxx

I wasn't really expecting guests! Hello, I'm Darion.

That aside, I'm a mother and a nursing student. I've been roleplaying for about fifteen years now. I have a long-term partner who is my best friend and roommate, but she's in the New Zealand right now, so time zones are a little wonky and I am finding myself with a lot of free time. (Which I should spend studying, but procrastinating is my greatest skill, so...) Anywho, I am comfortable with either gender role in roleplaying, but I am a female and prefer she/her in real life.

Um...I love Medieval/Fantasy, it's my genre of choice, though I have and will play a vast variety of others. I like a lot of action and adventure in my roleplays, though I am also a hopeless romantic. I really don't know what else to say, so just...let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for having mew!

Hypnosis

Site Owner
Welcome to site! We hope you enjoy your stay. I am currently working on some new features for the site. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Also take a look at the roleplay resume section on your profile and fill that out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)